Wednesday, October 12, 2016

football

by Triple OG

I had a little league football team in my friends on the team was very trash and I got really mad. They caught the ball over the person and they scored on us and they got really excited and we were really mad.  They got mad when we score that much.  So if you were chose to be excited to see us win 26- 6. And they did not get the extra point so it was  26-6.   If they would have ran in touchdown it would've been 26-7 but unfortunately, they did not get it.   That is really good.  I really like that score board.  We are really good every time we play a game.   That gets us so mad when we lost our like 3rd game.  That was really  upsetting to us and the team.  Then we had to be disciplined.

You don't even know what we do for this football team.  Run stairs all day.  Run hills.  Run track then we play at the old rockpile.  It's called Johnny b Wiley.  I won my first Championship there when I went ot the Hurricanes and we beat the Wolves 12-6.   And I scored first.  Then Jerry scored.  Then the game was over.   That was the happiest ending of our life.  We went home with a big trophy

1 comment:

  1. I once won a championship playing AAU basketball in the state of OHIO. After we won, we qualified to go to Florida and play in a international tournament that also included teams from Mexico, Puerto Rico, and the Caribbean.

    ReplyDelete