Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Football

by Trill Sammy

When I play football, it's like I'm in a different world.  I'm so focused that if you call my name, I would not hear you.  I'm pretty good at football.  Next year, I'm going to be playing for the modified team.

I like catching the ball.  That position is called wide receiver.  Running back and wide receiver are my favorite positions.  I can throw the ball but I'm not that good.  

When I'm running the ball, I ran the fastest that I can.  Going in zig zags, juking, jumping, all of that.

When I play with my friends, I get more touchdowns than my own age.  My friends get mad.  Because I'm really good.  But it's always a fun game.  That's why I like playing football.  It's fun.  And I get way to get stress out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment