Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Meet The Authors - Updated

Miss K 
*The teacher.
*Has pet goats.
*Speaks Spanish.
*I have one daughter.
*I have lived in 4 states and 2 countries.

Miss F
*I salt my ketchup and not my french fries.
*I broke my foot and didn't know for 10 days.
*I have a younger brother, but we look like twins.
*I've lived in the same house for 25 years.
*I play co-ed softball on three different teams.

Trill Sammy 
*I play volleyball.
*My favorite place in New York City is Kenny Fried Chicken.
*I don't like to read.
*I used to live in New York City.
*My favorite subject is science.


T-Dog 
*I don't pay attention to work.
*I like to play football.
*I don't like work.
*I'm a christian.
*I don't like school.


lil Big Pac
*Music reviewer
*I love Lil Kim,2pac,and Biggie Smalls
*Promotes music
*Gives positive advice
*Reviews technology

Triple OG
*I love math.
*I like all kinds of sports.
*I love music.
*I love my life I got.
*I like my school.

A-A-Ron
*I live with my grandma, brother, sister, and sister's boyfriend.
*My mom died in 2008.
*My grandpa died in 2016.
*I am going to be a uncle.
*I have 6 cousins.

DK
*My favorite subject is reading.
*I love watching movies.
*One of my favorite pass times is listening to music.
*One of my favorite book series is The Maze Runner.
*Steak is probably one of my all time favorite food.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your biography's. Here are a few things about me!
    KC:
    I love to read.
    My favorite thing to do on the weekend is cook and bake for my family.
    I have a really cool dog named Daisy.
    I like to kayak in the summer.
    My two favorite sports are hockey and basketball.

    ReplyDelete